ChasNote

20 September 2005

Geico Ads Ask Viewers to Make Ads

New Geico ad campaign plans to engage audiences by getting them to produce Geico ads. From AdRants:

"Jumping on the consumer-generated media trendlet, Geico has launched Golden Gecko, a contest in which people can submit 15 second movie trailers featuring the Geico Gecko. Geico isn't calling them commercials but the rules state all submissions become the property of Geico so it wouldn't be surprising if a winning entry did become a commercial."

1 Comments:

  • Hello,

    I am searching for fresh information
    for my cc Infopage, 30,000 daily updated Information Pages about all kind of subjects.

    It might interest you to know that your blog has been visited and has been read. I hope you enjoy your "Blogging".

    I wish you all the luck I can, keep the good work going!

    Kind regards,
    Jos
    Today's News From & About Google

    By Blogger cc Infopage, at 12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home